I haven’t done an “about me” post in a long time. Does anyone care to know a bit about me outside of abuse? I know a lot of you who know many things, but there’s a lot of you who may not know anything about me.
For those who don’t know me as well, I’ve only begun to learn in the last couple of years who I am, and what I love. When one grows up in abuse, they don’t tend to learn who they are. It’s not safe to do so.
Well…It’s safe now, and I’ve begun to learn about me. I’m more interesting than I thought. I think Here are some facts about me…
If you don’t care to know, then don’t read on! lol (Slide show at the bottom) Warning Pics of the snake included!
- I love tattoos, I have three and plan for more. They’re part of my freedom. I don’t worry what my abusers think of them anymore.
- I love to target shoot, although I’m really bad at it. It’s great stress relief.
- I love to dance
- I love art especially abstract. (Picasso is my favourite artist)
- I love to hike
- I love photography
- I love to paint, and write
- I’m very business minded. (Like running a business)
- I hate cartoons but absolutely love Elmer Fudd! What’s not to love about the Fudd?! I collect him. (Send me the Fudd! )
- I’m a licensed hairstylist, but don’t work in that anymore (Thankfully!)
- I’m a licensed Care Aid. I worked in it for three years and it’s not for me either. I do it well but I never wanted to do it.
- I love snakes and I have a very big one.
- I love to banter…bring it on
- I can’t sing but I like too when I’m alone, or to torture my Hubby
- Loving blogging is a given.
- I’ve written two poetry books, they’re on my side bar. (A dream come true)
This is all I can think of for now, but if I think of more down the road, well I’ll have another post right?!
Tell me something about you. Do you know who you are and what you love?
There is hope!
Below is a slide show of some things I mentioned about me. One of my tattoo’s, my snake, some photography,and my Elmer Fudd collection.